I love Christmas Cards. I like picking them out, I like making them, I like ticking them off my list and best of all I like creating my Christmas letter.
- Its an easy way to put a bit of Christmas in the lives of people who are too far away to catch up with over Christmas.
- Writing a Christmas letter is a great way to reflect on the year gone by.
- Hanging up Christmas cards received is a really easy decorative touch to organise no matter where you live.
- It is nice to receive an actual letter (card) in the mail
- You can send paper versions or electronic versions.
- Its old fashioned.
- Its a waste of paper and other resources.
- It creates obligation and stress because people can’t remember who they need to send cards to.