Sometimes things aren’t so great at Christmas, we have considered a few scenarios and made a few suggestions on how to manage them (just suggestions – not professional advice by any stretch):
What can I find on these pages (use the menu above or click on the links below):
- Death or Advice of Terminal Illness just before Christmas. Managing bad news.
- I find it hard to manage emotionally at Christmas – What can I do?
- I am not welcome home at Christmas. Not welcome?
- I am totally broke – where do I start? Christmas on a budget
- I need some ideas for cheap presents. Presents on the cheap
- I am away from home this Christmas – On your own?
- Not everyone gets on and Christmas Day can be tense. Christmas tension
- Should I give Christmas presents to my children teachers? Presents for teachers
- Should I give presents to work colleagues? Work presents
- Should I send Christmas Cards?
- What is a Christmas Club account?
- Should I let people know what I want for Christmas? Letting people know
- Are those TV Christmas hamper deals worth it? TV Hampers
- Should I buy special Christmas crockery? Christmas Crockery
- It’s your first Christmas with your partner’s/friend’s family. New family