It has certainly been an odd year with all of the COVID-19 restrictions and it’s hard to believe that we are so far through 2020.
Now is the time to get stuck into your Christmas planning.
- Are you making your own fruit mince? If you have not done so already then this is the last chance to make a really good one.
- Time to start planning for the day
- Are you going to be doing entertaining? When -Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day?
- How many guests are you anticipating?
- Start thinking about themes, food and other party planning things
- Set up a preliminary gift and card list
- Who did you receive cards from last year? Make sure they are on your list.
- Who will you need to have gifts for?
- Are you making gifts, or buying gifts, or a combination of both