Are you planning to go away for Christmas?
- Book hotels and travel (flights etc.) now to ensure that you get the best options and prices
- Let relatives know that you are going away for Christmas
- Don’t forget to book and/or arrange lodgings for your pets while you are away. Last minute arrangements will be expensive (if you can find something).
- Decoration making – work this into your regular week so it doesn’t become a chore
- Present making – again, pace yourself here. Obviously August is too early for perishable items, but it is a good time to start card making, craft gifts and alike.