Have a scary night!
Believe it or not, but Christmas is just around the corner, and its about time to start planning (if not actually starting) your Christmas present shopping.
Why start early?
- You can spread the expense over a couple of months.
- You are not left running around for gifts at the last minute.
- You can order things on-line knowing that they will arrive on time.
- You will be able to post international and interstate gifts early in December.
- It is less stressful.
Things really start to ramp up in late October, so make sure that your Christmas preparations are underway:
- Buy presents and cards
- Present making
- Start preparing your Christmas budget, at this time of year there are a lot of bills due. Don’t forget to cater for the following expenses:
- Cards and wrapping
- Food and drink
- Electricity bill
- Gas bill
- Water rates
- Council Rates
- Mortgage/rent payments
- Car registration
- Membership renewals