Believe it or not, but Christmas is just around the corner, and its about time to start planning (if not actually starting) your Christmas present shopping.
Why start early?
- You can spread the expense over a couple of months.
- You are not left running around for gifts at the last minute.
- You can order things on-line knowing that they will arrive on time.
- You will be able to post international and interstate gifts early in December.
- It is less stressful.
Things really start to ramp up in late October, so make sure that your Christmas preparations are underway:
- Buy presents and cards
- Present making
- Start preparing your Christmas budget, at this time of year there are a lot of bills due. Don’t forget to cater for the following expenses:
- Cards and wrapping
- Food and drink
- Electricity bill
- Gas bill
- Water rates
- Council Rates
- Mortgage/rent payments
- Car registration
- Membership renewals